- 12 jalapenos
- 12 slices of bacon
- 1 block (8 oz.) of cream cheese
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1/2 tsp. of onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. fresh garlic
- Cooking Spray
- Pre-heat your wood-fired oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil, and spray with cooking spray
- Cut jalapeno peppers in half, lengthwise. Remove all seeds.
- In a bowl, mix together cheeses and spices.
- Cut bacon strips in half, and wrap each pepper in bacon, securing with a toothpick
- Place peppers on the baking sheet, and bake in your Oven Brothers wood-fired oven for 20-25 minutes or until bacon is crispy.