Price Adjustment & Return Policies
PRICE ADJUSTMENT POLICY
Oven Brothers Ltd. will gladly issue a credit for the difference between the price you paid and the promotional price advertised on our website, if your purchase was made online at www.ovenbrothers.ca and was within 14 days prior to the change in price. Credits are typically issued within 3-5 business days and are made in the same form as the original method of payment. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a price adjustment with your order number. Purchases older than 14 days will not be adjusted.
We want you to get the most from the products you purchase from Oven Brothers Ltd.. Our products come with a 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee, less a restocking fee. Restocking fees are equal to 20% of the value of the product sold.
In cases where the product (including its crate, manuals, etc.) is damaged either cosmetically or functionally, there may be an additional restocking fee (as it will require repair, repackaging or refurbishing before it can be sold again). In all cases the customer is responsible for all shipping charges on the return shipment.
To qualify for a customer satisfaction guarantee, the following procedure must be followed:
- Verify that the product is in as-new condition. Damaged, abused or obviously used products will be subject to 50% restocking fees.
- Please contact us via email at email@example.com within 30 days of purchase with order number and let us know that you would like to return a product.
- If we cannot address your concerns with the product, we will provide you with return instructions.
- Repack the product in the original product packaging with all original enclosures, accessories and manuals.
- Returns must be shipped via freight pre-paid by a method that provides proof of delivery.
Please note all refunds are made in the same form as the original method of payment.