Shipping & Returns
Q. How much does delivery cost?
A. Oven Brothers offer free shipping in Canada up to $300 CAD on all items (except for The Big Bro™ where shipping is covered up to $400 CAD). Once the shipping costs pass the covered amount the remaining shipping fee is added to the cost of sale and is to be paid by the customer. If shipping is over the covered amount the customer will be contacted before any charges are made.
Q. Do you ship outside of Canada?
A. Oven Brothers ships worldwide. To receive an accurate shipping quote please contact us directly prior to purchasing your new oven.
Q. How do I return a product?
A. Before any Product is returned, Oven Brothers Ltd., or its authorized representative, must provide the purchaser with a written return merchandise authorization (RMA) and instructions for preparation of the shipment. Failure to properly package products for return may result in purchaser being billed by Oven Brothers Ltd. Please send all warranty claims to email@example.com.
Q. How will my oven kit be delivered?
A. Your oven kit will be delivered to your home or business curbside by a common carrier of our choice. "Curbside" Delivery service provides delivery of your oven kit to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials. In some instances the driver may assist you in placing the oven kit crate closer to your home however this service is not included, it is up to the individual driver to decide.
1. Your oven kit will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
2. The delivery terminal will call you when your kit arrives to schedule a delivery appointment. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday and will be scheduled as a 4-hour window.
3. Your kit will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
4. Upon delivery please inspect your crate for damage. You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the crate or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage please note refused due to damage on this receipt.
5. A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Extraordinary delivery conditions may require an additional fee to be paid.
7. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
Q. How long does it take to ship my oven kit?
A. In general, oven kits are shipped within 7-14 days after an order is placed.
Q. I haven't received my oven kit yet?
A. Rest assured that you will receive you pizza oven kit. We work with reputable common carriers throughout Canada and sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances it takes a few more days than anticipated.