OVEN BROTHERS LTD, a producer of high quality carbon steel wood fired oven kits, warrants its ovens (herein referred to as Product) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship on the major structural components (oven chassis, firebox), for a period of seven (7) years from the date of shipment. Warranty may be invalidated if the Product is not assembled, installed, seasoned, operated, and maintained according to all supplied instructions and documentation.
If a defect occurs as the result of the Products intended use according to the care instructions during the Warranty Period, we will repair or replace, at our discretion, the defective product or part.
The warranty does not cover the following:
(1) Defects caused by third-party modifications, repairs, or replacement parts.
(2) The Product has been subjected to non-standard use, including but not limited to, tossing or throwing firewood into the oven with force, addition of non-approved appliances or burners, burning fuels with abnormal burning characteristics, including: driftwood, coal, plywood, and wood products using a binder that may burn at excessive temperatures, causing damage to the Product.
(3) The Product has been subjected to icing or wet-mopping while it is still heated (which can cause damage/cracking to the oven floor.) Improper chemicals or liquids have been used to clean or sanitize the interior of the oven.
(4) This Warranty does not cover damage caused from storing any materials on the top of a fully assembled heated oven.
(5) This Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear of the Product, or on parts that would be worn or replaced under normal conditions, including:
(a) Normal, minor warping due to expansion and contraction of carbon steel, and refractory materials located in the oven cavity.
(b) Discoloration of exterior finishes in areas repeatedly exposed to smoke, as this is considered normal wear on wood fired pizza ovens and stoves.
(6) This Warranty does not cover damage to, or failure of the Product, resulting from natural or other catastrophe, such as flood, fire, wind, or storm.
(7) All shipping costs incurred to return the Product to Oven Brothers Ltd.
INVESTIGATION OF CLAIMS AGAINST WARRANTY
Oven Brothers Ltd. reserves the right to investigate any and all claims against this Warranty and to decide upon the method of settlement.
Before any Product is returned, Oven Brothers Ltd., or its authorized representative, must provide the purchaser with a written return merchandise authorization (RMA) and instructions for preparation of the shipment. Failure to properly package products for return may result in purchaser being billed by Oven Brothers Ltd.
Please send all warranty related inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org